I plucked one of the snow pea pods on Monday. I was debating cooking it, but only having one seemed kind of pointless. Instead, I cracked it open, and planted one of the seeds inside.
It’ll be interesting to see if it actually grows.
You can also see the growth of the seed I replaced last week here.
It’s growing nicely. It was probably just an issue with the seed, but using just the scattered technique is just flat out easier than the net pot. So if that way works consistently, I’m going to go with it.
I ate some more of the lettuce too and replanted where the roots were. It’s been a week and I don’t really see any change. Again, having no idea what I’m doing, I figured it would just be easier to replant this time.
I’ve got one sign that the spinach is popping up. It’s below. Tell me if you spot it.